- 317 suite-sized guest rooms with views of the city or Morton Aboretum
- Separate sitting area with queen-sized sleeper sofa in every room
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- 18 oversized, panoramic suites with 180-degree, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Fast Board™
- PDA check-in
- Hyatt E-Concierge™
- Video Checkout
- Rental Car Desk
- Shuttle to local businesses and Lisle Train Station
- Chatfield's Restaurant, featuring fine cuisine and impeccable service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Enjoy a relaxing cocktail or cheer for your favorite team in our Lobby Lounge
- In-room dining in the privacy of your guestroom
- Explore local restaurants in Lisle and Naperville
- Heated indoor lap pool
- Outdoor sundeck
- StayFit™ fitness center / YogaAway™
- 13,200 sq ft of renovated, flexible event space
- Elegant venues including Arbor Ballroom & Linden Pavilion
- Meeting Concierge and AV experts on site
- Outstanding catering, including Personal Preference Dining®
The staff at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Roll-in showers
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Closed caption television
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Telecommunications devices
- Wheelchair accessible: peepholes, health club, sink/vanity and towel racks, climate controls, and closet poles
Having to travel away from the office on business should not limit your productivity. And selecting from hotels in Illinois should be the easiest task on your to-do list. At Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, we provide the business traveler with a complete "mobile office" and assistance from dedicated hotel staff. We invite you to take advantage of the services at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, where business hotels in Illinois reach a new standard.
Map & Directions
From O'Hare International Airport (22 miles):
Follow signs out of the airport to I-294 South.Take I-294 South To I-88 West. Follow I-88 West To Route 53 South. Exit Route 53 South and go through the first stoplight. Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville driveway is on the right side.
From Midway Airport:
Take Cicero Avenue (Route 50) North to I-55 South to I-355 North. Follow I-355 North to I-88 West to Route 53 South. Exit Route 53 South and go through the first stoplight. Hyatt Regency Lisle near Napervile driveway is on the right side.
From the Western suburbs/Iowa:
Take I-88 East to Naperville Road Exit. Turn Left at the light. Turn Right at Warrenville Road. Proceed 4 stoplights and turn right into Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville. Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville is located at the intersection of Warrenville Road and Route 53.
From the South suburbs:
Take I-55 South To I-355 North. Take I-355 North To I-88 West To Route 53 South. Exit Route 53 South and go through the first stoplight. The Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville driveway is on the right side.
From the North suburbs:
Take I-90 to Route 53 South to I-355 South. Take I-355 South to I-88 West to Route 53 South. Exit Route 53 South and go through the first stoplight. Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville driveway is on the right side.
- Rental car counter
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Transportation to local businesses and Metra Train Station
ParkingComplimentary Self Parking. R.V. Parking On Site Is Also Available.
Shared Ride to/from Hyatt to/from O’Hare -- available Sunday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
$10 each additional person in the same party
Private Ride to/from Hyatt to/from O’Hare after 8:00 p.m.
4-6 people $80.85
7-8 people $101.85
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Please contact the hotel directly at +1 630 852 1234 for career opportunities at this hotel.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12 Noon
Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 630 852 1234